One of the world’s smallest countries is also one of the most fascinating! Check out everything you need to know about visiting Singapore!
- Crazy Rich Asians: Movie Moments in Singapore - It’s #MovieNight! Have you seen Crazy Rich Asians yet? If so, you know how great it is! If not, what are you waiting for?! As you may already know from my Best of the Year of Active Travel post, this year’s blog theme is the Year of Movie Moments, and this time around we areContinue reading "Crazy Rich Asians: Movie Moments in Singapore"
- Packing for Men: Weekend in Singapore - My sweet husband and I just got home from a whirlwind weekend in exotic, hot, beautiful Singapore!
- What to Know Before You Visit Singapore - It’s Travel Tip Tuesday! If you’ve been following along on Instagram or Facebook, you know we just got back from hot, exotic Singapore! This tiny country is not your typical tropical island. It’s a major city with an eclectic history. There are some things you need to know about before you go, so this TravelContinue reading "What to Know Before You Visit Singapore"
- Iconic Singapore Sites - This Motivation Monday is coming to you from the city-state of Singapore in exotic Southeast Asia! Never been to Singapore? Don’t know much about it? You may recognize some of these iconic spots. If you ever find yourself searching the world for Merlions and what appears to be a surf board in the sky, SingaporeContinue reading "Iconic Singapore Sites"
- Packing for Ladies: Weekend in Singapore - this week I'm packing for my whirl-wind weekend in Singapore! It's easy to pack light for a hot destination, but since I'll only be there about 48 hours, going carry-on only will be even easier!
- 2017: Year of Islands - Updated April 2020! As 2017 comes to a close, I’m reflecting on our travels and realizing… we visited a lot of islands this year! When I think of islands, I think of tropical weather, beaches, sea turtles and swimming nearby. But when I looked back on our island excursions, it struck me that not allContinue reading "2017: Year of Islands"
- Our Experience at Four Seasons Singapore - This Travel Tip Tuesday, I’m letting you in on the very best part of our recent trip: The Four Seasons Singapore. This is not a sponsored post, and we did not receive anything for free from this property or its employees. We were simply blown away by the service and accommodations that we want toContinue reading "Our Experience at Four Seasons Singapore"
- 10 Reasons to Visit Singapore - If you’ve been following along on my Facebook or Instagram @QuickWhitTravel, you know my sweet husband Steve and I spent last weekend in exotic Singapore! We love this small island nation for lots of reasons, and here is a checklist of reasons you might want to add it to your travel list, too! 10. OneContinue reading "10 Reasons to Visit Singapore"
- What to Eat in Singapore - It's What I Ate Wednesday! This week we're eating our way through a whirl-wind trip to incredible Singapore! My sweet husband and I like to visit Singapore because we get tons of frequent flier miles, and we love Asian food. So without further adieu, here's what we ate in Singapore!