Sadie Taylor has never taken a vacation in the six years she’s been a proofreader with an editing firm in Nashville. She’s a hard worker, an exemplary employee, and thanks to the new owners of her firm, she has to use all 480 of her roll-over vacation hours by the end of the year—in seven months!
Lost and Found Series
- Home Lost and Found - Did you get my latest e-book for FREE yet? If not, you should sign up for my newsletter now! This is my first-ever book series, and I’m letting my faithful newsletter subscribers get it first–and FREE! The books always go to Kindle and paperback via Amazon, but I like to reward my friends and readers! Here’s the scoop on Book 4 in the Lost and Found Series and how you can get it!
- Confidence Lost and Found - Here’s the scoop on Book 6 in the Lost and Found series and how you can get it!
- Friendship Lost and Found - This time she's exploring beautiful Stowe, Vermont, at peak fall foliage. Except, there's a problem... she's not traveling solo this time.
- Grace Lost and Found - Despite reassurances that her job will still be there when she gets back, she’s finding it hard to enjoy her trip. Will she see it through or go home early? Will Sadie crumble like a burnt pie crust, or will Savannah teach her how to show herself a little grace?
- American Lost and Found - It's finally here! And this one is perhaps my favorite so far. It's set in my adopted home town: Washington, D.C.! The third installment of Sadie Taylor's Lost and Found adventure is out for early release!
- Summer Lost and Found - Last month Sadie visited exotic Kauai, Hawaii--her first vacation ever! This month's book will take you to the beautiful, friendly, island of Nantucket!
- Paradise Lost and Found - I did it! I published a book. I needed a little escape, and I thought others might need a little bit of a break, too.