Whether it’s a quick side trip as you’re traveling Switzerland or a few days exploring this tiny country’s beautiful Alps, you will love little Liechtenstein!
- How to Plan Long-term Travel in Europe - I got a question from a fellow female traveler recently about how to manage traveling in Europe for four months. Or should she spend two months in Europe and two months in Southeast Asia? Well, those are excellent questions, and I have some strong opinions about that! So I’ve written up this guide to long-termContinue reading "How to Plan Long-term Travel in Europe"
- 6 Winter Days in Switzerland and Liechtenstein - Looking for a winter wonderland? One that’s really fairytale material? Look no farther than Europe! My sweet husband Steve and I had a fun and unexpectedly exciting time in Switzerland and Liechtenstein this past January, and we highly recommend the experience! Here’s an itinerary for your own trip to this Alpine winter playground! Day 1: ArriveContinue reading "6 Winter Days in Switzerland and Liechtenstein"
- What Women Pack for Winter in Europe - It's the dream! Winter in Europe is full of snowy mountain villages, Christmas markets, world-class ski and winter sports resorts, and in some countries... reindeer!
- 10 Reasons to Visit Vaduz - It’s Faraway Friday! This week it’s all about my new favorite tiny country: Liechtenstein! It’s been on my “must go” list for a while, but my sweet husband and I only recently went to visit for the first time. I highly recommend it to all travelers, and here are my top 10 reasons why youContinue reading "10 Reasons to Visit Vaduz"
- One Day in Vaduz - Are you longing for old world charm, happy locals, Alpine views, and a real prince’s castle? Little Liechtenstein is the place for you! The capital is Vaduz, and there is plenty to keep you busy, especially if you’ve only got one day to see it all! Here is a quick, one-day itinerary so you canContinue reading "One Day in Vaduz"
- What to Eat in Liechtenstein - I really enjoy finding authentic food wherever I go, but sometimes either timing or jet lag can get in the way of making a regular meal happen. Unfortunately, that happened to us in Liechtenstein!
- What to Know Before You Visit Liechtenstein - It’s Travel Tip Tuesday! If you’ve been following along on Instagram and Facebook, you know we recently enjoyed a quick trip to adorable Liechtenstein! Since this was the first time there for both of us, there was a lot to take in and a lot to learn! Here is a heads-up for your own tripContinue reading "What to Know Before You Visit Liechtenstein"
- Winter Packing for Men: Switzerland and Liechtenstein - We just got home from an amazing time in Switzerland and Liechtenstein. I've already let you in on my wardrobe and winter packing tips for ladies, but boys need to keep warm, too!
- Winter Packing for Ladies: Switzerland and Liechtenstein - This week it's all about packing lightly but warmly--I'm off to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for some wintry fun!