Turkey wasn’t even on my list of places to go, but when a friend asked me to go, I jumped at the chance! It’s still one of my favorite trips!
- Everything You Need to Know About Visiting the Turkish Lounge at Miami International Airport - Visit the Turkish Lounge flying from or through Miami!
- How to Respectfully Visit a Mosque - Have you ever visited a mosque? It can be kind of intimidating, especially for women, if you've never been in one before. So that's why I decided to write up a quick guide of do's and don't's so you won't have to miss out on this cultural and spiritual experience on your travels!
- What Men and Women Wear in the Middle East - This week it's not about what I would wear, but what the Qatari people traditionally wear. My trip to Qatar was fascinating, and I learned so much! One of the things that concerned me most was dressing appropriately, but I really had nothing to worry about.
- How to Get an Impossible Visa - Think you can't visit the country you want because you're not allowed to get the visa? Don't give up hope!
- What to Eat in Turkey - It's What I Ate Wednesday! This week we're remembering our unforgettable two-week excursion to Turkey! And here's what we ate along the way.
- 10 Reasons to Visit Adana - It's Faraway Friday, and this week it's all about beautiful Adana in Turkey! This is one of the most beautiful and surprising areas of the world I've ever visited, and for those reasons, it's one of the most memorable. Here are 10 reasons you should start planning your visit!
- 10 Reasons to Visit Cappadocia, Turkey - It's that day of the week again: Faraway Friday! And this week I'm letting you in on the top 10 reasons you should the enchanting, striking, and ancient region of Cappadocia (also known as Kapadokia). Here are the reasons it simply can't be missed:
- 10 Reasons to Visit Istanbul - It's Faraway Friday, and this week we're jetting off to exotic Istanbul! If you've talked to me about my most and least favorite places I've visited, Istanbul does not make the most favorite list. Turkey was an amazing country to visit, however, and Istanbul did have some high notes. If you find yourself in Istanbul, here are 10 reasons to enjoy the city across two continents!
- 10 Reasons to Visit Ephesus, Turkey - If you follow my blog or social media at all, you know I am a sucker for history. And there's nothing more historical than ruins! This Faraway Friday, we're heading to Ephesus and its beautiful neighbor, Izmir, Turkey!