Whether you love tulips, windmills, or cheese, you definitely want to visit the Netherlands on your next European adventure!
- How to Spend 3 Days in Amsterdam - Heading to Amsterdam? I think that's a great idea! We recently enjoyed a 3-day weekend here and did our best to make the most of our time. Here's a sample itinerary for you, too!
- 10 Reasons to Visit Amsterdam - Today I've got 10 reasons to put Amsterdam on your "to go" list. My sweet husband made yet another of my life-long travel dreams come true and whisked me away for a weekend at the Tulip Festival!
- Your Guide to Keukenhof Gardens - Heading to the Keukenhof Gardens in Lisse, The Netherlands? It's just a quick bus ride away from Amsterdam, but it's only open about two months out of the year! You definitely want to do it right and know what to expect, so I'm writing this post to help you out!
- What to Eat in Amsterdam - It's What I Ate Wednesday! This week it's all about the fantastic Dutch food. Check out what we ate and get ready to crave some of your own!
- What to Know Before You Visit Amsterdam - I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about tulips. I remember drawing them in Kindergarten and dreaming of red and yellow tulips for my wedding bouquet. My engagement ring even has little tulip details in the setting! So when he suggested we visit this year, I was beyond thrilled!
- Packing for Ladies: Amsterdam in April - I leave for Amsterdam tonight, so stay tuned to Facebook and Instagram for update from the tulip festival in Holland! But first I have to pack, right?