Leapin’ Leprechauns! It’s more than greenery and St. Patty’s Day on the Emerald Isle!
- Tips for Driving on the Left - Wouldn't world travel be so much easier if everyone drove on the same side? Maybe! But what's the fun in that? I've driven on the left a few times in my life, and ridden in a car driving on the left even more often. It's really not so bad!
- How to Plan Long-term Travel in Europe - I got a question from a fellow female traveler recently about how to manage traveling in Europe for four months. Or should she spend two months in Europe and two months in Southeast Asia? Well, those are excellent questions, and I have some strong opinions about that!
- What Women Pack for Winter in Europe - It's the dream! Winter in Europe is full of snowy mountain villages, Christmas markets, world-class ski and winter sports resorts, and in some countries... reindeer!
- What I Ate: Iconic Eats - When one thinks of England, they think of Big Ben... and fish 'n chips. When one thinks of Hawaii, they think of hula girls... and pigs roasted in the ground! Come along with me on a culinary adventure of the most iconic foods I've ever eaten--so far!
- 10 Photos for Ireland - This Faraway Friday happens to fall on... St. Patrick's Day! So here are 10 photos to inspire your wanderlust for the Emerald Isle!
- What to Eat in Ireland - It's What I Ate Wednesday! This week's entry is coming at you from the Emerald Isle: Ireland!